Monday, April 29, 2013

Picture Perfect - Mommy and baby

I have always been obsessed with pictures of mother and baby animal pictures. I think animals have the same emotions and affections as we do. I recently watched an elephant giving birth to her baby. After the baby came out, he/she was lying lifeless on the floor. The mom elephant got freaked out,  and she started moving her baby around to get it to wake up.  The mom proceeded to wrap her trunk around her baby's trunk and pulled the baby's head up. This movement somehow opened the airways for the baby. Suddenly the baby took its first breath, freaked out, eyes moving around. Soon the baby was on its feet next to his mom.

After watching this video clip tears were streaming down my face at how a mom, any mom has the instinct to help her young, whether an animal or not. It makes you think that life is so much more than what our naked eyes can see.

I collected these pictures, because they resemble life and unity between a mom and her young. As usual.....the fathers are not featured :)lol!
Our love can't be measured nor it's height be taken.

Mommy's love is always a wet kiss on the face. 
Each day is an adventure of learning. 
Happiness is you! 
I'm just comfy where I am. 

We all need a little push sometimes. 
There is always enough love in my heart for all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment