Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Storm 

Walking in the rain
Like your tears falling on me again
I can't seem to wipe it all away
I can't wipe the sadness of your face
My view of you is out of focus
When did my picture of us get broken?
Crashed in my heart
All into pieces that I can't collect
Cut myself while putting it all together
Bleeding from the inside nothing's forever

I can be only the frame 
The only way I know to keep me sane
Like your tears falling on me again
Soaking me from top to bottom
Wondering where are those days I blossomed
I search for myself while finding you
With it all I got bruised 
Left a mark on my soul
Lost of what I felt was my own

Gravity is holding me down 
I can't seem to rise up as I only drown
Drowning in  your tears again 
Falling on to me like heavy rain
I pray for the sun to come up 
To kiss me on the face again
The way it used to be 
The way I used to feel.
They way I was happy in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment